Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009
This is my dad's old '97

It had 190k on it, and nothing loving worked because he neglected the poo poo out of it. He's so cruel to his cars :( 3/4 windows didn't work, A/C had been broken for years, the stereo was wonky, the driver's door panel was falling off and held in with long screws and washers, the clearcoat was peeling, there were numerous dents and gouges (and bad rust galore, of course, because that's what happens when you live in Michigan and the car doesn't see a car wash EVER because it's "a waste of money"), it got 15 - 20k mile oil changes (dino, of course). And the drat thing was still running just fine somehow. I don't know what the gently caress.

He sold it just a few months ago for (IIRC) $900. I didn't think he'd get a cent over $500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009

mobby_6kl posted:

:stare:
So... how realistic is it to find a deal as good as 14" got around NY? I might be in the US on a longish vacation this year and would very much prefer my very own land barge rather than renting some shitbox.

Specifically a Panther flavored barge, or anything? Because there are always decent barges cheap around here.