Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alphius
Nov 5, 2009

leica posted:

Um, ok what did I do :confused:

Hit or "miss" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alphius
Nov 5, 2009

Kremling posted:

Pretty sure I saw 14"s land boat cruising around Everett, Evergreen way last Monday.
Where were you on the morning of monday the 18th?

I work in Everett and have seen a privately owned SPD blue Crown Vic around Evergreen Way several times as well. :tinfoil:
Every time I see it I think of this thread. :smug:

Alphius
Nov 5, 2009
My grandmother had a black Marauder new a few years back. I drove it around some and it was fun, that definitely put them on my radar if I ever feel like having a big comfy sedan. The limited edition Marauder leather jacket that they came with was also gifted to and worn out by me over the years since then... :D

The amount of people either blocking you at the speed limit or getting the gently caress out of your way was kind of funny.

Alphius
Nov 5, 2009
You could try a set of McGard chrome lug nuts. They are very high quality and so far I haven't had any problems with corrosion after only 6 months and probably 10 wheel removals with an impact since then. They aren't exactly cheap though.