Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Oh thank god a new av. I can finally browse this thread at work again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

I'm happy enough with the Bose system in my MS3, my main complaint is the location of the subwoofer, if anyone in the passenger seat loses change to the left of the seat, it slides down and ends up inside it, making a terrible rattle until you take it out and disassemble to get the coins out. I've only had to do it twice though. I wouldn't mind a little more bass, I do have my old Infinity Basslink from my old car I've been considering throwing in the trunk.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

wolrah posted:

They're just normal cars, they have cats (two per side on some models) and there are no exemptions when in civilian hands. The cops probably don't have to get 'em tested, but they don't exactly have plates on 'em either. My old '93 CVPI got the sniffer twice during the time I owned it, anything '96 and up would get the plug.

In PA police cars get emission tested like everyone else

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Child seat anchor point

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

11BulletCatcher posted:

Guys, I just saw the most amazing thing: A Crown Vic Police Interceptor with police decals cruising the UK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viKXObHdQLc

That thing is bigger than their SUV's, and I find that hilarious.

Oh, Youtube.

Cool im thinking of getting a crown vic. People slow down for you a lot I bet lol. Oh please make more orgonite tower busters and earth pipes to stop these damm chemtrails and weather modification. Check out my videos everybody.