Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

emptyspace posted:

I don't have a P71, but I do have the Ford repair manual for several different models. Here's what it says about the 02 CV antenna:

The antenna is concealed on the inside of the rear window glass. The AM antenna consists of the rear window defroster grid and the FM antenna is the conductive tracing above the rear window defroster grid.

Okay, that is rad as hell.

I've always kind of wanted one of these but I ended up in different places. At the moment I'm ditching a late-model Mustang for a significantly older Silverado 3500 dually with a flatbed. Duty calls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

InterceptorV8 posted:

http://youtu.be/Rb4zgicqa_I

LITTERING AND LITTERING AND LITTERING AND...

Oh man, there's gotta be a better quality video of that.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

Only tangentially related.

I've already got a daily driver and I don't have the disposable income to throw around on something like this, so I obviously had to live out my Panther fantasies on the internet.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

APB Reloaded, it's basically Cops and Robbers Online. Decent gunplay, amazing customization, free-to-play. However, a lot of the really nice customization items are for $$$ only, and your symbols are pretty heavily limited without 'Premium.' Nothing on that particular vehicle is bought with real money, though.

If you do pick it up, play Enforcer. We get the wee-woos. :D