Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
Not using Tracer Bullet from Calvin and Hobbes.

http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/high-definition-wallpaper/calvin-and-hobbes-tracer-bullet-desktop-hd-wallpaper-706551/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

14 INCH DETECTIVE posted:

I know Ive mentioned it already but I really, really like the soft purposeful burble of a V8 cruising.

Also, when heading to lunch I saw the dude in front of me look in his rear view, have a definite oh poo poo flinch, and throw what appeared to be a lit joint out his window. Which is confusing on several levels if you think about it. Pot's legal here, I mean, sure not for driving with but if anything that littering is all the excuse I'd have needed to light him up. Also, seattle cop cars still mostly seem to use the gigantic light bars, its pretty distinctive.

http://youtu.be/Rb4zgicqa_I

LITTERING AND LITTERING AND LITTERING AND...

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Wasabi the J posted:

H3 in Reno winter.

I thought I was going to die/kill someone.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEIIIT it was just cold this year.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

14 INCH DETECTIVE posted:

That took long enough :buddy:

LOL.

What the gently caress did you do this time?