Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
You guys have me looking at cheap Crown Victorias now, but I have a question.

I saw this photo on one of the listings, and can't for the life of me figure out what the heck it's supposed to do. The graphic leads me to believe that it drops a boat anchor out of the car, which then ejects the seat, but that can't be right.

EDIT: Child seat anchor?

blugu64 fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Mar 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Obviously, you guys are still asshats. I keep looking at these cars and I kinda think I want one. Might be a good beater....

Same...commuting in the Miata is everything I could have wanted, and also really cramped. Those things look like they have lots of legroom.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Better idea. 4.56 rear end, and a fat wad of cash for gas and tires. Please critique my life ambitions.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Can you get cooled seats in a Town Car, or just heated? I can't quite seem to find any solid data either way.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

It's the american way damnit

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Here's the link to the dealers site. 12 large.

http://fastlanemotorsiowa.com/details.php?listing=27

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

I spent 5 years drinking more water in Texas, and highly recommend paying out the rear end.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

some texas redneck posted:

Those things handle a lot better than I thought. :stonklol:

I think I know what my next car will be... with a manual swap at some point.

If you're still in the Dallas area, let me know beforehand. Maybe we can get a group rate on the swap.

Also I want mine as a column shift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

I've seen running driving non wrecked p71s for that, and paid less than that for the one in the OP. Look around.

To be fair, the first reply was:

piss boner posted:

Please tell us it was free.