Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I remember telling people that reading a lovely book series ironically or for mock reasons was a waste of time and people got really hostile at me.

everyone who would've agreed with you had already put you on ignore for similar reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
( ._.)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I remember telling people that reading a lovely book series ironically or for mock reasons was a waste of time and people got really hostile at me.

it unequivocally is, but i have to imagine anyone bothering to post on a forum knows theyre wasting time

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
--[[&]] ._.)-o-->>

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ferrinus posted:

--[[&]] ._.)-o-->>

holy poo poo

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Ferrinus posted:

--[[&]] ._.)-o-->>

code:
 .>   )\;`a__
(  _ _)/ /-." ~~
 `( )_ )/
  <_  <_ 

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
{;-;}
{,-,}
{;-;}

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
ヽ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ノ

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Ferrinus posted:

quote:

play exalted
( ._.)_____/

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Bedlamdan posted:

ヽ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ノ

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

hey bedlamdan, shut the gently caress up in the exalted thread you dumb brand advocate toddler

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

and if you're going to make your lovely defenses of your imaginary dev friends like this is rpgnet, can you at least never post in this thread again so i don't end up with half a page of blank space when i put your dumb rear end back on ignore

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

hey bedlamdan, shut the gently caress up in the exalted thread you dumb brand advocate toddler

*brandvocate

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

and if you're going to make your lovely defenses of your imaginary dev friends like this is rpgnet, can you at least never post in this thread again so i don't end up with half a page of blank space when i put your dumb rear end back on ignore

I recommend you just put my rear end back on ignore, god bless.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Bedlamdan posted:

I recommend you just put my rear end back on ignore, god bless.
i recommend you gently caress off forever

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
what's this about exalted?

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

i recommend you gently caress off forever

chill

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

or god forbid make even one good post. not even a great post. just one that isn't mewling defenses of people you don't know or tirelessly aping dead memes for desperate straw-grasps at likability

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Shadeoses posted:

what's this about exalted?

it's never going to come out

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
well, posting about it makes people lose their poo poo and I kind of stopped giving a gently caress about posting quality on SA sometime between Aatrek and all the other pedophile poo poo to happen here.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Bedlamdan posted:

well, posting about it makes people lose their poo poo and I kind of stopped giving a gently caress about posting quality on SA sometime between Aatrek and all the other pedophile poo poo to happen here.

uh

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
what is 'DND Next'

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Bedlamdan posted:

and it absolutely shows

Shadeoses posted:

what is 'DND Next'
3.6e

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

:aatrek:

Dec 26, 2012

Shadeoses posted:

what is 'DND Next'

not a very good game!!!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

I lost the ability to make good posts, because, Aatrek.

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.

Bedlamdan posted:

was it you who bought all those cts during the rape ghost thing

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

I lost the ability to make good posts, because, Aatrek.

I just do not care very much about honorable posting!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

always follow your heart and post with honor

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
is anime allowed in this thread

Dec 26, 2012

Fungah! posted:

always follow your heart and post with honor

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Attorney at Funk posted:

was it you who bought all those cts during the rape ghost thing

no, I kind of didn't want to give SA my money and I got like, two of them too before I paid them off.

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

Shadeoses posted:

you could no more disallow anime in the exalted thread than disallow water in the ocean

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Shadeoses posted:

exalted is an anime

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Bedlamdan posted:

I just do not care very much about honorable posting!

the sacred brotherhood of goons has been forever shattered. now, one man is left to post only tedious whitenoise...?

what a world. what a world!

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

Bedlamdan posted:

no, I kind of didn't want to give SA my money and I got like, two of them too before I paid them off.

I always wondered who bought those

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Bedlamdan posted:

and that was more than enough money for lowtax's alimony fund, lemme tell you

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Bedlamdan posted:

oh my god it was you wasn't it. you bought the titles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Bedlamdan posted:

and that was more than enough money for lowtax's alimony fund, lemme tell you
go away

• Locked thread