Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Jugderdemidiin posted:

Getting close to finishing the region I started a few months ago. One more city tile, a couple farm tiles and a crap load of large tiles filled with dense forest (planting the forests is going to take a bloody like time :/)

Better quality image here

All going well it will be the first region I've ever completed in the 10-11 years I've been playing this game. There are also a ton of things I would change next time I try something like this as I'm not particularly happy with the layout. Also while the city doesn't look too bad in the region view, it does get very griddy and kind of ugly when you are actually playing a city.

Do a ski resort for that mountain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Poizen Jam posted:

I'm actually coming around to agents after having played Cities: Skylines a bit. I'm even ok with abstracting it so one agent technically represents a few. I just wish Cities Skylines showed us the 'unskewed' population number (IE, even if a high rise only has 100 agents, we should see the more realistic number of multiple thousands), because I'm having the opposite problem I used to have with SC4. For SC4, the population numbers felt really inflated compared to what a city of a particular size would actually be- in Cities I feel the reverse is true.

As I said in my previous post, add in region play/connected cities on top of that and the mod community will probably handle the rest. I'm pretty optimistic that in a year or two Cities: Skylines will completely fill the SC4 void and eclipse it.

There a mod for that too for the actual pop size.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=406841580&searchtext=fudge

• Locked thread