Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Wasted several hours loving around with resized heightmaps not importing correctly until I figured out paint.net somehow doesn't speak proper grayscale. Switched to gimp and it immediately worked. :negative:

On an unrelated note, there was this cool tree generator posted upthread, anygoon possibly has this with dependencies in an easily downloadable form? I managed to download most of the hundred or so dependencies off bsc lex but it's all loving .exe files and I just can't deal with this poo poo, as it makes me irl mad. Pretty please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Curvature of Earth posted:

Other truths: cheetah speed at all times is the only way to play the game.

A correct opinion.

• Locked thread