Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManOfTheYear
Jan 5, 2013
How can I build and maintain my city within the budget? I always keep on running out of money and not getting enough through taxes so I'm hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManOfTheYear
Jan 5, 2013

Grand Fromage posted:

Build slower, provide no city services until your income is comfortable (except water, you can start that a little earlier). Population of 30K or so is a good place to start thinking about schools and stuff.

How the hell can I get it to 30k? Who would want to live here without any services?

ManOfTheYear
Jan 5, 2013

Grand Fromage posted:

Dirty poors. You can get well past 30K without any services beyond electricity and water.

Huh. What kinda residential zones should i use? What about industrial zones?

• Locked thread