Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Hitomi is so great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Man, Oyabun really, really wanted some grandkids.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
They aren't references to Hetalia, you dumbass!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

tonberrytoby posted:

A chapter with character development for Hina and then one for Anzu....

I am just impressed how there are so different but so amazingly deep characters in the same manga. Most stories don't even manage one.

Can you really call it character development if she reverts at the end of the chapter?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Even though Nitta washed and ruined Anzu's transport device, Hina's is still fine as far as I know. Anzu could have gone back at any time if Hina cared enough to think about it. I dunno if that will ever come up, though.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Captain McStabbin posted:

If anything, Hina is probably entirely aware of this fact.

Hina isn't malicious or devious. She is a terrible person, but not in that particular way.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Hina is an escaped slave/combat esper from a parallel world who lives with a domestically inclined yakuza surrogate father. Her life is still less strange than Hitomi's.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Nitta, no. You should know by now that Hina will destroy any happiness in your life.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
It seems entirely possible that Hina remained in that class for 3 years.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Hopefully Anzu will be the focus of the next chapter, only she has a strangely normal life in every way.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Sir PigglyWiggly posted:

What happened to her dog? WHY IS THE DOG NOT THERE ANYMORE? Did she give in and eat him :ohdear:

The dog is probably at home. Where you normally keep dogs.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
So, the other world has completely given up on retrieving its espers I guess. That was the last source of conflict left!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I seriously never would have expected Hina to develop enough social skills to hold a job. She didn't even initiate all the weirdness.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she remains a good girl even during her rebellious phase

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
but anyway, anzu never went to school?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think we can all agree that hina is just the worst, both in comparison to the other girls and in general

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Meme Emulator posted:

While I agree, thats also what makes her chapters better than the other girls.

that is also true, yes

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Another chapter: http://bato.to/reader#148c5287fac46dfd

It is nice how despite Hina being an awful person, she is doing pretty well. She sleeps all day and learns nothing, but she doesn't start conflicts and gets along with just about everyone. I guess despite everything, Nitta did a pretty good job of socializing the alternate dimension living weapon.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
even when hina is at her very best, she is still pretty lousy.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nega-nitta appears!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
comedy manga adaptations are unfortunately very hit or miss. so, here's hoping this is a good one.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if hitomi was in the world of opm, she'd definitely become some sort of monster due to overworking.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
her doting dad nitta would never leave anzu in distress

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
fuckin' rocksion.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
much like hina, i always forget that hina has a boyfriend now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy