Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Serious Frolicking posted:

i think we can all agree that hina is just the worst, both in comparison to the other girls and in general

While I agree, thats also what makes her chapters better than the other girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Bump, todays the day.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Unfortunately it seems like Crunchyroll only got the simulcast rights yesterday or at least only announced them yesterday, so they're not ready to go yet though the episode's already aired!!

Wait, I thought April 6th was the release date for the first episode. Are there more that have been released?

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I wasnt expecting them to get through so much in one episode, and it didnt feel rushed either. I was worried the show would be over before they got to any of the good parts since its only 13 episodes.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

New Chappy

https://mangadex.org/chapter/754122/1

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

The doll has paid off more than any other gag so far, lmao

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

As expected of Nittas kid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

New chapter, says there will be a new chapter but it really feels like the manga could have ended here.