Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Rexides posted:

The author has some kind of poor people fetish.

Plenty of manga artists cover the topic of nearly starving to death in abject poverty. After all, you're supposed to write what you know, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Such a dutiful daughter. I cracked up at the throwaway gag with their teacher.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

advokat posted:

It's amazing to have three whole chapters in such rapid succession though. I guess the scanlators decided to do some catching up? The translation is a bit sketchy in some parts, but eh, it's all readable.

They were having some staffing issues.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I'm glad we're getting new translations, but these past couple chapters have seemed a bit "off" readability-wise. It makes me miss the days of Norway-Scans, no matter how many Norway jokes they shoehorned in.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Paracelsus posted:

How much would you pay to get them back, and how much would that be in kroner?

PM me with serious offers.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Seriously though, does anybody know someone at Norway Scans? Could we maybe set up some crowdfunding to have them come back?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Agreed, this is a very strong adaptation of an amazing comedy. Let's get this staff to redo Jitsu wa Watashi wa next.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Anora posted:

The only person competent enough to stop Hitomi...

Is Hitomi.

Don't be a fool. It's never that simple. You think Hitomi hasn't made allowances in her plans for a past Hitomi attempting to alter the timeline and stop them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Truly the end of an era.