Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Serious Frolicking posted:

Hitomi is so great.

Hitomi is arguably the best character, but Anzu and Hina are both also so good. It speaks to how good this manga is that all three of them could be protagonists in their own manga, and I would gladly read them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Begemot posted:

I love Nitta's sentimental yakuza buddies.

They are so incredibly sentimental. I can't imagine they're very good at being Yakuza.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Mary Annette posted:

Stepping back in time for a bit, here's Chapter 18.

Is Sabu ready to join the 'side-characters who own' club yet?

I think he is, yes.

This entire chapter is amazing, probably the best one in the whole series so far. We also get the answer to Hina's second favorite food - Manju!

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

It's not even "some pages," it's over half of them! The chapter barely makes sense on kissmanga. They didn't even have the full-page spread of Hina using the umbrella to protect the dog, OR the page where she got the umbrella in the first place. Just terrible.

Which is a shame, because this chapter was really great.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Nate RFB posted:

This is new I think: Chapter 24.5

Hitomi's really taken the bar as her own, hasn't she? Poor Utako didn't stand a chance.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
It also says "26 pages" on the cover (in Japanese, along with some kanji I do not know). And oh look, it's 26 pages. If it continues I'd be very happy, but I am fairly sure this is only a one shot.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Captain Invictus posted:

Wait, how old are they? I thought they were elementary schoolers or maybe early middle schoolers at most, but I could be forgetting something, been a while since I read the older chapters.

New chapter rules per usual.

They're all middle schoolers, yeah. 7th grade? 8th? Somewhere in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD0b9-KRoPM

Anime preview is here! It looks good, and I'm glad.