Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I didn't know this had a thread, but I had to look when I heard the news about the anime. I am totally excited about this. It's been one of my favourite reads for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I'm worried about how Hina will cope without Nitta.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Not long to go until it airs, too. The PVs are certainly making it look good.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

This was a very good chapter. RIP the push cart.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I'd hope it takes them more than a day to subtitle an episode. Pretty disappointed it won't be ready yet, though. I'll need to keep a close eye on this thread.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

The manga is great and I love it but I'm nthing the sentiment that it's not a show I'd expect to get the animation and directing it got. I'm really happy with how it seems to have turned out.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Don't know what you're talking about but you can have a rock.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Rest in Peace Nitta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I'm going to be sad to see this go when the omake comes out, but this was such a wonderful little series. Became absolutely way more than I was expecting it to be back at the start.