Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
I feel so happy for Anzu now. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Hitomi truly is the best kid in this series. :allears: Last panel is the best look of disapproval for Hina so far

JosephWongKS posted:

I love the way that Hitomi has just completely usurped the bar.

It is not like Utako can do anything in the bar, all the customers prefer Hitomi greatly over her.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

JosephWongKS posted:

The best kind of continuity. :allears:

Yeah, along with the punchline for the chapter. :neckbeard:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Poor Hitomi.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

Hina telling Nitta that she is his daughter. :allears:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Is there anything Hitomi cannot do? :allears:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Such a good chapter.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

AfroSquirrel posted:

That's not Hitomi's expression when the eraser shoots off!

Personally I like "What the hell is X?" You would expect Anzu to know nothing but when it came to Hina's turn, I was laughing.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
It is amazing how Nitta's line of "How much should I pay to have you instead of Hina" is both hilarious and sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Poor Nitta. Dude just wants to live in peace with his china vases and paintings.