Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug
The new chapter is wonderful, though I found it kinda weird that Hitomi's mom looks as young as Hitomi in this scene. I didn't notice it was her until the context of the conversation.

Can't wait for Anzu's chapter.

L-O-N fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Nov 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Aren't we a few chapters behind? This has been being done since early 2010. I have to imagine we're at least a handful behind still, given for breaks.

No, it is caught up with the latest chapter of the japanese raws. Though the next chapter should be released any day now. It is a monthly manga.

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug
Hinamatsuri 79. Where we learn not to support your friend's delusions. Also, does Mami not remember that Hina has psychic powers or something?

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug
Legend.

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug
Rock-sion is finally here.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/892701/1