Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
Holy poo poo, I have no idea how you do this. My wife would have my head on a pike if I even thought of going away for six months without so much as a phone call, let alone made a career of doing it. I tip my hat to you. While you may do some cool stuff, this is hands down the shittiest job in the military. I certainly couldn't do it.

I imagine a lot of people manage to get through the training because they're smart enough but don't have the personality to do this kind of work. Do your JOs/junior enlisted tend to have high burn out rates?

What do you do if someone starts getting loopy? Lock them up until you get home?

And finally something that always makes me paranoid on cruise ships. Ever catch people doing it on boats through the periscope?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread