Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Saga posted:

Think how much cooler the silent service would be if you could barrel roll your sub.

Air force 1, Navy 0. :saddowns:

Then again, think how much cooler it is than being in the Air Force

Air Force 1, Navy 37,536,982,187

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ded posted:

Yes, it sure is cool living in the barracks as an E-5 in the Navy when E-3s in the Air Force can get money to live off base.

Still though, not in the Air Force AND you get to hang out with dreamy as gently caress Marines

Air Force 1, Navy 37,536,982,188

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

WP CURES PALESTINE posted:

All Marines are dreamy, even Veins

I know way too many girls that think this. Two gave me crabs.

One of them was worth it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kawasaki Nun posted:

~~Don't slam the loving door you useless crank nub bitch~~

Why the gently caress was there a screen door to the scullery anyway? Seems like the stupidest noise transient you could possibly add to a submarine

So, did they ever re-open that torrent for you or what? I need closure, dude

• Locked thread