Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Sacrilage posted:

Absolutely a priority, and since I don't think women are inferior in anyway, not an issue imho. We simply don't have enough people. My main concern is that some oval office brings a sexual harassment suit against a M-div'er who compliments her rear end. We don't have enough people in subs, and too long a heritage, to be able to curb that kind of behavior, so they just better roll with it if they want dolphins. Not a day goes by that I don't get solicited for some sort of sexual deviancy from one of my men, so I hope they don't take it personally.

Would male only and female only boats be even theoretically possible, or desirable? Related: how often is dudes loving each other an issue? Literally, I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

With that tight space, what is the deal with BO and farts? I imagine dudes who reek are seriously loving hated and hazed. y/n?

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Sacrilage posted:

E: Now that I think of it, I get the CIA/NSA question a lot.

If you have military hair, dress in business casual or above, aren't visibly stupid and have a really big watch, that's pretty much that.

As time goes on and your military bearing fades then it will stop.

• Locked thread