Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

What do you think of females in submarines? Can they endure the physical hardship of a submarine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Sacrilage posted:

Absolutely a priority, and since I don't think women are inferior in anyway, not an issue imho. We simply don't have enough people. My main concern is that some oval office brings a sexual harassment suit against a M-div'er who compliments her rear end. We don't have enough people in subs, and too long a heritage, to be able to curb that kind of behavior, so they just better roll with it if they want dolphins. Not a day goes by that I don't get solicited for some sort of sexual deviancy from one of my men, so I hope they don't take it personally.

So you think females should just accept sexual harassment because your men are immature?

• Locked thread