Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

mobby_6kl posted:

It's pretty sweet with a bitchin' LED! Got it after never playing a musical instrument, ever. It was used so it's lightly scuffed here and there but at least I won't want to kill myself if my adventures with Rocksmith never go anywhere. Also might give me an excuse to paint it, :black101:.

if you paint an rgxa2 i will come to your house and make a mess of ur pots and pans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

muike posted:

if you paint an rgxa2 i will come to your house and make a mess of ur pots and pans

No worries, I mainly just wanted to make a pun on "paint it black" :) At most I might try to touch up a few of the deeper dings but will probably just leave them as battle scars.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Whoforthenwhat posted:

Zalman Microphone ZM-MIC 1
To get me by until I can find a semi-decent microphone (if this is no good) to use for Teamspeak.

Unless you're giving business presentations over teamspeak or other professional use this will do fine. A number of people on the mumble server I use have them (I have one as well) and I can't tell the difference between them and people using high-end gaming headsets.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I just ordered myself a new purse.

Oy Gevalt!
Apr 15, 2003

Find one in every car.

Geoj posted:

Unless you're giving business presentations over teamspeak or other professional use this will do fine. A number of people on the mumble server I use have them (I have one as well) and I can't tell the difference between them and people using high-end gaming headsets.

I have one of these mics too. I've never had anyone complain about how I sound other than when I forget to clip it to my headphone wire and leave it sitting on my desk.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Drum posted:

A cock bag is a great place to keep your boyfriend's/husband's balls.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

Drum posted:

Where can I get that ?

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Zanael posted:

Where can I get that ?

I ordered mine here, but it's also available on Amazon and a couple other sites.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

Drum posted:

I ordered mine here, but it's also available on Amazon and a couple other sites.

Thanks, my friend would nag me to know where she can find this :)

Wax Tadpole
Jan 23, 2004

Yeah, so this just happened.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Drum posted:

Woah, one of my friends has one of these! It's awesome, by the way.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Wax Tadpole posted:

Yeah, so this just happened.

Plant that opposite your bed when your partner's over and post their reaction tia

demoneyespaul
Sep 14, 2007

PIATPIATPIAT!
For squirreling away:

For drinking more immediately:

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!

demoneyespaul posted:

For squirreling away:

This stuff right here. This is some good stuff.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

demoneyespaul posted:

For squirreling away:

For drinking more immediately:

Have you tried that with Moxie? Ambrosial.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

demoneyespaul posted:

For squirreling away:

I buy that stuff once a year when it goes on sale at Costco for $55. Once you learn to like peaty Scotches you realize it's truly great stuff. I hope it still goes on sale next year after Parks and Recreation has been promoting it forever.

rds
Nov 28, 2004

Glottis posted:

I buy that stuff once a year when it goes on sale at Costco for $55. Once you learn to like peaty Scotches you realize it's truly great stuff. I hope it still goes on sale next year after Parks and Recreation has been promoting it forever.

Ron loving Swanson is literally the only reason I tried Lagavulin at all, being more of a Johnnie Walker fan myself.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Figured I'd try one out, my current streaming device is slow, laggy, and constantly loses my sync'd drives.

Any tips on jail breaking it would be great!

BlackCircle
Oct 21, 2005

I did Nazi that butt coming

Just got a pair of Danner Melee's a couple days ago for work and they are great looking. Taking forever to break in but I also don't have any leather conditioner to really help that process.

BlackCircle has a new favorite as of 10:14 on Apr 29, 2014

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

This tee:

:allears:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I find it funny (yet ugly) but I would be really embarrassed to have to explain it.

"This is, eeerh, Snorlax, a Pokemon. You know Pokemons? No? Anyway, it's Snorlax but normally it doesn't look like that. This is, eeeerm, some kind of ironic Snorlax. It's funny because it's ugly you see. Actually I don't watch Pokemons. Can we talk about something else than my t-shirt?"

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I find it funny (yet ugly) but I would be really embarrassed to have to explain it.

"This is, eeerh, Snorlax, a Pokemon. You know Pokemons? No? Anyway, it's Snorlax but normally it doesn't look like that. This is, eeeerm, some kind of ironic Snorlax. It's funny because it's ugly you see. Actually I don't watch Pokemons. Can we talk about something else than my t-shirt?"

Just to be clear, I don't plan on ever wearing it in public. It will do as a lazy Sunday t-shirt.

naM sdrawkcaB has a new favorite as of 15:26 on Apr 29, 2014

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Sappo569 posted:

Figured I'd try one out, my current streaming device is slow, laggy, and constantly loses my sync'd drives.

The only tip I can give you is that the atv3 is not jailbreakable. Nor is a newer firmware atv2.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
New Table Saw as my 1960's craftsman finally gave up the ghost.

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I

Sappo569 posted:

ATV3 isn't jail-breakable. Set up Plex Media Server and plexconnect

https://github.com/ibaa/plexconnect/wiki

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A sheet and pillow case in this pattern (50% off because they no longer make the fabric in this colour :()

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

blackmanjew posted:

ATV3 isn't jail-breakable. Set up Plex Media Server and plexconnect

https://github.com/ibaa/plexconnect/wiki

Thanks!

Crabby Abby
Apr 26, 2006

I'm the graph in the OP
I've been taking advantage of coupons and sales at REI to replace some worn-out gear:

Endeavour pants. I have a couple pairs of REI's adventure pants and they've been great. I'm hoping these will be just as durable but warmer and better fitting (because they're stretchy).

An Xtherm. I had a Big Agnes pad that felt fantastic, but it after only a few trips it developed leaks around the air valve. I'm hoping this will be more durable. It also seems amazingly warm. And very crinkly.

Mini Morph! I had a road morph that bit the dust after five years serving as my only bike pump. Now I have a floor pump too, so I got this just for emergencies or extended trips.

Non-REI item.

I got tired of listening to CDs and the radio in my 15 year old car, so I picked up this UE Mini Boom to listen to podcasts and audio books on the road. The sound quality is nothing to get excited about, but I'm pretty happy with the volume that it can put out.

Smashing Link
Jul 8, 2003

I'll keep chucking bombs at you til you fall off that ledge!
Grimey Drawer

Crabby Abby posted:

I've been taking advantage of coupons and sales at REI to replace some worn-out gear:

Endeavour pants. I have a couple pairs of REI's adventure pants and they've been great. I'm hoping these will be just as durable but warmer and better fitting (because they're stretchy).

An Xtherm. I had a Big Agnes pad that felt fantastic, but it after only a few trips it developed leaks around the air valve. I'm hoping this will be more durable. It also seems amazingly warm. And very crinkly.

Mini Morph! I had a road morph that bit the dust after five years serving as my only bike pump. Now I have a floor pump too, so I got this just for emergencies or extended trips.

Non-REI item.

I got tired of listening to CDs and the radio in my 15 year old car, so I picked up this UE Mini Boom to listen to podcasts and audio books on the road. The sound quality is nothing to get excited about, but I'm pretty happy with the volume that it can put out.

The Mini Boom is pretty good for podcasts -- I have a car with a lot of road noise and it is definitely loud enough to hear clearly.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

A sheet and pillow case in this pattern (50% off because they no longer make the fabric in this colour :()

Where did you get it? I like that pattern!

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES
Got Galaxy Gear 2 Neo. Freakin love it.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have that watch, best :10bux: purchase ever.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

Where did you get it? I like that pattern!

The discount shelves at the Wiklund department store in Turku. It's Marimekko's Mehiläispesä (beehive) so I guess it is/was sold in places that sell Marimekko products. The US web store doesn't seem to have it at all and... now I can't access any other countries' web stores without deleting some cookie I guess. Thanks, shithead web designers.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid
2 Taco Trucks because Amazon finally has them back in stock.

We might host more taco parties now.
I'm a happy person.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

mobby_6kl posted:

I have that watch, best :10bux: purchase ever.

That one cost me 20 X :10bux:

travisray2004
Dec 2, 2004
SuprMan
Good to know.

250R mirrors to replace the ones on my bike that aren't as pretty.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

OptimusMatrix posted:

Got Galaxy Gear 2 Neo. Freakin love it.

That's gorgeous :allears:

Tell me why I need one - is that a default screen and whats the battery life like?

Kosh Naranek
Mar 8, 2008

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and a pair of ruby slippers.
Time to get my BBQ on!

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

Daimo posted:

That's gorgeous :allears:

Tell me why I need one - is that a default screen and whats the battery life like?

Wellll. The screen is one someone made and you can download a bunch of different ones. The battery life is good for at least 2 days. They say 3 but I haven't put it to the test yet. It's got a built in heart rate monitor. An IR sensor to change any tv or your cable box. Built in 4 gigs of memory so if you're wanting to listen to music working out or whatever you can pair the watch with a Bluetooth headset and don't have to carry your phone. No camera on the neo but I have the Note 3 which has a ridiculous camera anyways so I didn't mind. You can also load videos on to it and watch them on there which is kind of spiffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Kosh Naranek posted:

Time to get my BBQ on!

I hope you like it. I think mine is pretty disappointing :(

• Locked thread