Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Non Serviam posted:

2 Taco Trucks because Amazon finally has them back in stock.

We might host more taco parties now.
I'm a happy person.
This is adorable and I think I need one :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rds
Nov 28, 2004

OptimusMatrix posted:

Wellll. The screen is one someone made and you can download a bunch of different ones. The battery life is good for at least 2 days. They say 3 but I haven't put it to the test yet. It's got a built in heart rate monitor. An IR sensor to change any tv or your cable box. Built in 4 gigs of memory so if you're wanting to listen to music working out or whatever you can pair the watch with a Bluetooth headset and don't have to carry your phone. No camera on the neo but I have the Note 3 which has a ridiculous camera anyways so I didn't mind. You can also load videos on to it and watch them on there which is kind of spiffy.

We're one step closer to watch-to-watch Skyping.. if someone hasn't already figured out how to do that.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

16 ounces of dead animal

drat it was tasty. Need to fuel up for some mtn biking.

Snarky vegetarian reply in 3...2...1

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

Where did you learn to drive?

ChocNitty posted:

16 ounces of dead animal

drat it was tasty. Need to fuel up for some mtn biking.

Snarky vegetarian reply in 3...2...1

It's way too damp to ride my mtb here for another week at best... Nice slab of dead flesh though, looks tasty.

HeySka
Jan 3, 2006

...or is it?
RW1907S Boots

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
Grabbed some Brooklyn Summer in cans and some Boddingtons for a friend's party tomorrow. The Boddington's is a gift for the birthday boy and the Brooklyn Summer is for everyone else.

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Some Levi 559's in 32x30.

I thought about buying the raw denim, then I realized my wife would wash them.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Bought it new and paid for it completely. :getin:

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I went to San Francisco for a conference and the place I stayed was less than a block from the Chrome store....I couldn't help myself. I got the Mini Metro. It's a whole different level of Sexy and I can rock it to work. I feel so much more grownup with it than the backpack I was using from the 8th grade.

cool kids inc. has a new favorite as of 05:03 on May 3, 2014

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Another youthful indiscretion

apseudonym posted:

Bought it new and paid for it completely. :getin:

Speed triple or street triple? Either way, good call. Those bikes are so much fun it's almost criminal (and depending on how generous you are with the throttle...).

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Mushkin 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive. That little hole in the corner means the drive will attach to my keychain directly so I never have to worry about losing the drive (unless I also lose my keys).

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

benwards posted:

Speed triple or street triple? Either way, good call. Those bikes are so much fun it's almost criminal (and depending on how generous you are with the throttle...).

Street Triple R

Kosh Naranek
Mar 8, 2008

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and a pair of ruby slippers.

FishBulb posted:

I hope you like it. I think mine is pretty disappointing :(

Same make and model? What's disappointing?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Kosh Naranek posted:

Same make and model? What's disappointing?

Well I can't really tell what model that is from the picture but It looks like a Weber Q something. I have a Weber Q 320 which was the top of the line Q a couple years ago. It's not remotely portable, it puts out weak BTUs and the way the grill itself is formed there's some significant hot/cold spots not to mention very hard to clean spots. I got it as a gift so I can't complain too much I mean it'll heat up a burger or whatever but if I could trade it in for a different Weber I would.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

Broil King Signet 20. Moving from the cheapest smallest, shittiest BBQ. This is going to be a fun summer

Because wet shaving is fun

Because I found out I love gin and tonic and this is cheap and tastes great

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

KingColliwog posted:

Because I found out I love gin and tonic and this is cheap and tastes great

Bombay Sapphire is cheap? Where do you live?

(I know it's not the most expensive gin but it's like $25-30 for a 5th here usually).

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
Well it's not dirt cheap, but compared to other good tasting gins available in Quebec it's at a good price and it comes in larger bottles than other brands so you it's less per oz in the end. Also much cheaper than whisky and such

There's pretty much only beefeater that is cheaper, but it brings back bad memories.

KingColliwog has a new favorite as of 19:22 on May 3, 2014

uptown
May 16, 2009
Flights and hostel in Reykjavik. Stoked.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

uptown posted:

It's out of this world :) Seriously, the views in Iceland make it look like you're on a different planet entirely. I just went for the first time a couple weeks ago, myself. Coming back home was such a bummer because there's nothing close to looking as cool as Iceland did here.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Nike Roshe Runs

So far, I really like them, they're pretty comfy.

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

uptown posted:

loving rent a car and just start driving in any direction away from the city. Finished my 2nd trip there in March and still can't get enough of that place.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I Might Be Adam posted:

loving rent a car and just start driving in any direction away from the city. Finished my 2nd trip there in March and still can't get enough of that place.
Yeah, that's what my girlfriend and I did when we went. We stayed in Reykjavik but drove a few hours away each day and saw tons of different cool sights. The landscapes and weather there change every few minutes, it's absurd.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Coffee And Pie posted:

Nike Roshe Runs

I'm not a sneakerhead at all, but I love my original pair of Roshe Runs that I own 4 pairs now. 2 pairs of the sneakerboots, and the originals in both black and red. I'm addicted.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Coffee And Pie posted:

Nike Roshe Runs

race me

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

A poster.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

This:

to better roll dice on this

Ambellina
Dec 6, 2005

Those who ride against us will be murdered where they stand

Four tickets to see this guy on the 31st. My dad LOVES Bill Cosby, so I figured this would be a suitable present!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Free Comic Book Day was yesterday, but they were running the sales today as well. Since Ren and Stimpy raised me, why not? It's also over a large book too, much larger than modern comics. It's too blurry to see in the picture, but the price was listed at 10¢x69.5 = $6.95

ov
Jul 28, 2004
SEE THAT WET SPOT ON MY PANTS? WATCH ME MAKE UP A STORY ABOUT SPILLING A CASSEROLE

Ambellina posted:

Four tickets to see this guy on the 31st. My dad LOVES Bill Cosby, so I figured this would be a suitable present!

Bill Cosby is a rapist. Have fun seeing a rapist! Good job supporting a rapist. I hope your dad loves seeing this rapist in real life.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ov posted:

Bill Cosby is a rapist. Have fun seeing a rapist! Good job supporting a rapist. I hope your dad loves seeing this rapist in real life.

I enjoy rapists, where can I get tickets to this event??

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ov posted:

"Beep zoop glibbity bop with the jello pudding and the suck muh dick. Roooody!" - William "crakah rape" Cosby

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

ov posted:

I didn't even notice this in the news until searching for it just now. I'm really sad now because I love Bill Cosby and I grew up listening to him with my dad, too. :smith:

Full Circle
Feb 20, 2008

I find the fact that he's still touring more surprising than rape allegations.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I'm surprised he's still alive, to be honest.

Content:

Large coffee from Starbucks, had to get some writing done and it's basically my go-go juice.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Coffee And Pie posted:

I'm surprised he's still alive, to be honest.

Content:

Large coffee from Starbucks, had to get some writing done and it's basically my go-go juice.

You'll get more caffeine out of basically any other coffee available.

Opioid
Jul 3, 2008

<3 Blood Type ARRRRR

rockcity posted:

Venti is the largest mL of coffee around here, I'm interested where you go for more caffeine than a light roast venti?

camgirl fangirl
Jan 17, 2008
EAT MORE

rockcity posted:

A grande from Starbucks has 330mg of caffeine. The Canadian favorite, Tim Horton's, tops out at 200mg for an extra large. What makes you say that?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Honestly, it has a non-zero amount of caffeine and they let me sit there with my laptop for a few hours, so I'm happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I'm jealous of you people because I absolutely love coffee but I have an extremely low tolerance for caffeine. Even the sugar or whatever in decaf tasty drinks gets my heart going. Got a low caffeine chocolate whatever thing the other day, felt like poo poo 20 minutes later. But it tasted so good.

• Locked thread