Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TShields
Mar 30, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.
Yeah, those switches must do SOMETHING.

Not quite as strange of as that, but the house I rent has this.. thing.

It ticks softly like an egg timer constantly. There's no way to stop it. The bar at the top right turns on our exterior flood lights, that's all I know. I assume it's some sort of timer for the outside lights, but I don't have the slightest clue how it's intended to function. Our landlords don't have any idea either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

Brother Jonathan posted:

Good heavens yes:

And you've never had a blooming onion with cheese before? They go together like pasta and tomato sauce.

Also, I was just quoting "Bottom" in my reply.

Why does that Lay's bag say Walkers on it?

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

Vindolanda posted:

I went to a party with a full sized garden fountain filled with vodka cranberry, and I can confirm that you're right, and that being that drunk when you get up from a table next to it is a very pleasant surprise if you've only had a glass of wine.

So wait, you're telling me I can pour a bottle of whiskey into one of those fountains and it'll get me drunk just by being in the same room? I'm so doing this..

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

That actually makes me sad. Nobody is going to be able to help him with that, and getting a new Mac will cost him over a thousand bucks. :smith:

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

and Alton Brown is calling for a global purification.

Can someone direct me to whatever this is referring to?

• Locked thread