Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden_Zucchini
May 16, 2007

Would you love if I was big as a whale, had a-
Oh wait. I still am.

FreudianSlippers posted:

However these are from a website that mistakenly identifies the 13 Icelandic santas as elves when everyone knows they're ogres. So I don't know if it has much worth as a source.

Considering that they're ignoring the fact that there has been a Saint Nick (or at least Nicholas) for several hundred years longer than Satan has been known as Old Nick, I'd say probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden_Zucchini
May 16, 2007

Oh wait. I still am.
Maybe it's just because I'm tired, I don't know, but I found this group amusing:

Now I kind of want to start a "replace people's faces with eggs" photoshop thread, but I don't know how to use photoshop so I guess you're all safe from that.

Golden_Zucchini
May 16, 2007

Oh wait. I still am.

Flipperwaldt posted:

The ocean: a vegetable.

Actually it's a mineral.

If it's alive and moves around on its own, it's an animal. If it's alive and doesn't move around on its own, it's a vegetable. If it's not alive, it's a mineral whether it moves around on its own or not. :eng101:

Golden_Zucchini
May 16, 2007

Oh wait. I still am.

Naylenas posted:

Hell, I'd rather have the 419.99 sign, just because it's hilarious that they had to do that.

The solution is to put a little box below and fill it with paper copies of the sign.

"Please don't steal our sign. Have a copy!"

Will work like a charm.

Or they could go the route this poor village in Austria did

They've started welding the signs to the posts and have set up CCTV cameras to discourage theft.

Preview Edit:

Mike the TV posted:

The free market solution is to set up a stand there that sells the real metal signs.
One of the people in the village apparently started selling t-shirts that said "I love loving in Austria" but had to stop after the other villagers started yelling at him in the streets.

Golden_Zucchini
May 16, 2007

Oh wait. I still am.

Elysiume posted:

She's saying "very sel[dom] always along but I" and then a shifted "having trouble." It's spliced together and changes a bit towards the end.

It's sampling a line from a song in the movie: "I often give my self very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

• Locked thread