Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
let's stop freaking out over a 4chan thread and start posting more funny pictures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

I just like that "random dude" is part of their boilerplate for screen graphics.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Groverhaus II: Grove Harder

Seriously though how do you know they do nothing? Do you just flip the switches, see nothing happen, and assume they do nothing, or did you actually check the wiring? They have to exist for a purpose, even if that purpose doesn't exist anymore.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

What you know about math?

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

Maybe it's like those old 100-in-1 NES carts where it's just three versions of Highlander with different colours?

Those tended to work by starting players on different levels; for example, "Mario A" would start you off on level 1, "Mario B" on level 2, etc.

I'm imagining different versions of Highlander that start halfway into the movie with no explanation of what's going on. :allears: In all actuality I imagine it's just their bizarre way of noting that they have different language dubs.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

SpazmasterX posted:

I hope that's a joke and he or she isn't not rushing that dog to the vet.

Well, it's gonna be out of his system pretty quick!

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

This actually isn't the most awkward Iron Man transformation sequence. That dubious honor belongs to this.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Crasscrab posted:

It seems to me like Patrick Stewart has decided to spend his remaining couple of decades doing whatever the gently caress he wants.

And who the gently caress is gonna stop him? At least he's enjoying delicious, affordable pizza.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

PatrickBateman posted:

Wifebeaters are loving HILARIOUS

PYF Wifebeaters

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Hugs Boson posted:

Now I kinda want to see how the Chinese bootleg "Highlander 2C" compares to the original :allears:

I think we discussed this earlier in the thread. It's mostly likely different audio tracks (dubs) though part of me wants to believe Highlander 2C starts halfway into the movie with the hue shifted.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

No, it's just a model from Ukraine who has really huge weird eyes.

http://englishrussia.com/2012/10/22/unusual-ukrainian-model/

Am I the only one who just thinks she's pretty?

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

My Lovely Horse posted:

I didn't pay attention and read Foxconn at first. Let me tell you, you guys are missing out on a fantastic Humpty Dumpty joke.

They're also not related to Fukushima-Daiichi, which is kind of a shame.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

magic pantaloons posted:

Somehow X&Y now has the ability to not let you give nicknames to your trained/Pokemon that have swear words in it. I found a way around it though.

It's probably a blacklist called when you go to make a nickname. Using something like a pokemon save editor (or a hacked version of the game with an empty blacklist) would probably get around it because it in all likelihood only checks for swears upon naming.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Isn't this an urban legend in Venezuela?

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

Fork the ocean.

There's something like this at a town I used to live in: a literal fork in the road.

The guy who put it up has several other odd metal sculptures and things in the area, including a gigantic Prozac pill (which frustratingly is labelled as "1,000,000 mg", or 1 kilogram, making it a rather light pill for its size!).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

deoju posted:

This is awesome.
Could somebody with a daft touch avatarize this one for me? All I've got is MS Paint... :(

I am open to suggestions for text too...

Without a border:

With a 1px black border:

No idea for text.

• Locked thread