Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

My apartment's full of weird/stupid poo poo like this. Observe:

Drawer that can't be opened unless the oven is open.

Recessed full length hallway mirror full of Chinese VHS and Betamax tapes. Landlord didn't even know it was there.

I was hoping for something more interesting, but it's mostly just Hong Kong cop TV shows and some home videos from the 70s.

Does nothing.

Does nothing.

Middle nub does nothing.

Little switch does nothing.

Both do nothing.

Here's a doozy. Outlet in the cupboard ceiling, somehow on the same fuse as the 2 bedrooms on the other side of the house. We know this because if we run the microwave on high while our computers are running, we blow a fuse. But only in the bedrooms and that one kitchen outlet.

Whoever designed this house was the personification of :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

I took a few new ones of some other weirdness in the house and posted them in that thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3431884&pagenumber=7#post413994408

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Why

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

"Okay, we've got our company logo, the product name, pictures of our cookies, a maple leaf, and our slogan on the box. What else could we put on there?"

"HOW ABOUT OUR SON'S TERRIFYING DISEMBODIED HEAD"

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

:canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

:cool::911:

What they call Cool Ranch in Iceland, because they don't really have a concept of ranches or the flavor associated with it.

• Locked thread