Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

Goodpancakes posted:

Its common in america for most eggs to be bleached.

Uh, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

rodbeard posted:

Wait did he really do the surgery himself. Creepiness aside, I thought performing medical operations on your own family is a major ethics violation.

According to this study 83.9% of doctors surveyed had performed elective surgery on family members.

iraqniphobia has a new favorite as of 15:12 on Apr 15, 2013

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

The Ape of Naples posted:

Isn't that Russian dressing?

Replace the pickles with horseradish and that's Russian dressing but many people use the names interchangeably.

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

cubicle gangster posted:

In the US you pre pay for gas and it stops when you hit what you've paid for.

Most places I know people use cards to pay at the pump or have cards that will start the machine so they can pay afterwards.

Even in those places where you exclusively have to pay before pumping the machines are going to have a built in system to know when the tank is full.

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

Cosima posted:

Why does Superman always want to kill his girlfriend and gently caress with Jimmy Olsen? Not a Superman fan so I'm genuinely curious.

Dr_Amazing posted:

They're usually real but there's always a thing like it was someone disguised as superman, or superman was doing it to trick a bad guy. It's rarely Superman just trying to kill Aquaman for no reason.

I do love that random reporter Jimmy Olson is on par with Aquaman here.

• Locked thread