Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rodent Mortician
Mar 17, 2009

SQUEAK.
I woke up this morning to a notice that I'd hit 90% of my data. This is really unusual, but I figured I was probably a couple of days from the end of the cycle.

I open up the app to check my data, and nope, it's day 1. I'm on wifi 90% of my day. I called the rep and after nearly 30 minutes about asking me if I used iMessage and did I download any movies (after telling her I spend all day on wifi except when I'm driving), she finally tells me that it's a glitch in the system because her side is showing that I haven't used any data at all.

Is that plausible? They sent the alert this morning, and the app is showing the correct information for minute usage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU