Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DKWildz
Jan 7, 2002
We're still dark apparently on the Samsung GS4 32 & 64 gb versions? Are they taking a page from that Time Warner exec re: "Customers don't want it"?

Been looking at jumpshing ship from the Lumia 900 back to android, and although the S4 has microsd support, I was still looking for at least the 32gb onboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DKWildz
Jan 7, 2002
Picked up an HTC One a couple days ago, and from what I gathered there is an android update that came out a few months ago. Mine has done 2 updates from the AT&T section (a 20mb followed by ~215mb), but nothing from the actual android update check.

Am I running into a series of sequential updates I'm having to do before it'll show the update to 4.3, and it's just taking a while cause of the 24 hour wait between each check, or did they already stop pushing it and I need to use the HTC sync program?

DKWildz
Jan 7, 2002

Beefstorm posted:

It's possible. When in doubt, update with the computer.

I was prepared for this, but didn't end up using the HTC updater program (blaming it on work, but also general apathy). As an update, in case anyone else picks up a new HTC One like me, it went through 3 AT&T updates and I am now on android 4.3. So it turns out that they do have it set up as sequential updates, even though the first two don't seem android related. Annoying as someone grabbing one late and trying to catch up, but likely unnoticeable to all of you that have had them for a while now :)

DKWildz fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jan 14, 2014