Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
My wife and I are moving back into our house soon and I'm curious about going all in with ATT. The house was wired for gigabit fiber while we were gone so I'm thinking something like this:

-100Mb Internet
-Her iPhone, and maybe an iPad on a data plan
-DirecTV or UVerse TV

I can't seem to bundle all of this on the ATT website, will I have to go into a store to get all of this set up? My wife is currently on Verizon so we would be porting in.

edit: I like the idea of having one bill for everything. We were DirecTV customers before so I'm ok with DirecTV service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Do any of you know if you can keep the DirectTV discount with the updated Unlimited Choice plan coming out tomorrow? My wife is currently on the top tier unlimited so we can get the HBO and DirecTV discounts...she uses 2-300MB of data a month. The updated Unlimited Choice is adding HBO but it looks like the DirecTV discount only applies to DTV now?

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002

TheWevel posted:

Do any of you know if you can keep the DirectTV discount with the updated Unlimited Choice plan coming out tomorrow? My wife is currently on the top tier unlimited so we can get the HBO and DirecTV discounts...she uses 2-300MB of data a month. The updated Unlimited Choice is adding HBO but it looks like the DirecTV discount only applies to DTV now?

You can't. :(

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Have you tried resetting your network settings?

Apple posted:

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

I had a weird issue like that with a 6s and resetting network settings cleared it up. Granted this was on Verizon but I would imagine the same would apply to ATT.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002

frosteh posted:

I have given serious thought to switching from AT&T to Spectrum Mobile, because SM recently changed their unlimited price to $30/mo for 2 lines which would be perfect for my wife and I. Does anyone know anything about the quality of Spectrum Mobile?

It’s totally fine. It’s a Verizon MVNO so if you have good Verizon coverage, you’ll have good Spectrum coverage. We do the by the gig plan on my wife’s phone and very rarely is it over $15 a month.