Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Can anyone with experience having Uverse chime in? I currently subscribe to Time Warner and absolutely hate it. However, no one I know has ever went with AT&T as a cable provider so I can't ask anyone their opinion on the matter. Thanks! Oh, and if it matters, I go through AT&T for my cellphone plan.

Hot Dog Day #82 fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Apr 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

obeyasia posted:

I had it for 2 years when I lived in a neighborhood that had it available. This will all be anecdotal of course. I had only 1 ever service outage that I can recall. TV was consistently of decent quality, but i didnt have an HD TV at the time. Internet speeds are consistent with advertised. I was paying for 12mb, and sure enough I could top a torrent out at 1.2-1.3MB/s.
If you're gonna put an order in, before you do, PM me or something. I'll at least make sure AT&T delivers every possible promo and discount available.

Thanks! I certainly will drop you a line before I make an order. Having a good HD experience is at the top of my list of demands, so I think I will try to track down a little more anecdotal experiences before I pull the trigger.