Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

c0ldfuse posted:

It just crashed again. As in remove battery to restart crashed.

I wouldn't honestly recommend against upgrading unless it was bad enough for me to go through the effort to find this thread and post it, which is admittedly significant.

You are one person having a problem with your phone after an update. While lovely for you, that does not mean the update is broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

Sticky posted:

It'll be more like $62 with some taxes actually. Your discount will come off your minute plan, not your data.

They do discount the 5GB w/ tethering plan though. I have that. So my total monthly is around $75 w/ a 20% employer discount. I never really use more than 3GB, but I like having tethering that isn't dependent on a jailbreak. Worth thinking about anyway.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

Stick100 posted:

Or even if. The price drop today of Nexus 4 to $199/$249 could signal they are clearing out stock or maybe they just feel the device is good enough and they just want to drive down the price to get a great device out there.

With the N4 Google made a super top tier product at an extreme discount. It's possible they feel they have a good enough phone. I'm not really sure what google would care to upgrade. 720p is good enough for most people, the camera is ok, the processor is still in the top 5 of benchmarks.

LTE is a pretty big deal. Other than that the N4 is still a great device. It was weird it didn't have LTE a year ago honestly.