Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

antavila posted:

Regarding the confusion:
If you go to the Toriko wikia
http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/IGO

It has the two defectors and the guys who died. I don't know how they were able to distinguish those three guys from the undetailed panels that were shown, but whatever; they didn't seem that important anyway.

The guy at the round table I think is Match but I am not for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Seebach posted:

It looks like him, but it isn't. Match is present at the Chef Festival, and his face isn't scarred up like Match's.

Not that it is a big surprise, but I'm calling Zaus to be a bitch and kill Setsunon before too long.

I'm also wondering if anyone realizes that there might be a foreshadowing of events between Toriko and Starjyun from Chapter 170

Toriko never disappoints me.

Ah you're right it's this guy: http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Glass

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Seebach posted:

Anyone else super surprised that Uumen Umeda (Former Director of the IGO) is a mass murdering shitlord?

I was literally in disbelief when I saw that. Same with the Vice President. This chapter blew my god drat mind.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

antavila posted:

Yeah, I was wondering why the author did the super-mystery-shadow-silhouette that's usually reserved for unseen characters even though he's clearly been shown to us before

Because we haven't seen his face yet. It was Setsuno recalling him and she doesn't know he has the mask on.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!
Melk the Second is the only one Komatsu needs.

• Locked thread