Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I just caught up with the manga after marathoning the anime. Pair arc was great but I did not expect it to end with them capturing monkey testicles that gushed genderswapping soup :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I thought Blue Grill was abnormally peaceful with how far into the gourmet world it is

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

DiggityDoink posted:

did you see what they did to the anime?

What did they do wrong with the anime anyway? The only difference I noticed is less blood, but people act like its the worst adaptation ever made.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Wasn't that because the anime was cancelled?

It's not like it swerved into an alternate ending for almost the entire run like FMA, its only the last couple episodes.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I can't believe it took 353 chapters before we got to vore

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Shugojin posted:

Also the casual drop of two universes or something?

Well the food Neo eats has got to be going somewhere.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Terror Sweat posted:

according to this chapter, just the opposite

All the food Neo has eaten is going to another dimension where its been collecting for an extremely long time. Thats the food paradise that the blue nitro are after, or at least that's my theory.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Next issue, the battle heats even further?!

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Why do all the nice females go for assholes like Acacia :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Death Bot posted:

It's real unfortunate how the anime turned out. There was some incredible content there and some of the material managed to come out better than the comic did, but there was just a mountain of filler that made tons of it unwatchable

I'm not sure what you're talking about, there's not really much filler. Tina is a pointless addition, but I wouldn't call her a mountain of filler.

• Locked thread