Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Yeah that's just a regular boring old "pururun~" in hiragana.

Nice that everyone's full courses are getting updated again. Feels like old times before it got all shouneny all up in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

http://readms.com/r/toriko/365/3327/1

These gourmet old people are a menace. Someone should pass a law prohibiting lizard diets.

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Gourmet inflation! This is clearly the perfect time to introduce gourmet economists. If only someone would come and explain to God about fixed exchange rates, all of this unpleasantness could be avoided.

Terry, Kiss and Quinn better show up for the final free-for-all. Or at the very least get something to do. Maybe they're at BeastCon. Or maybe they'll get adopted by their respective Kings. The Snake King even has Mother in its title and Guinness is confirmed as a big softie and a big ol' crow the size of a small country vomiting into the mouth of a smaller but still enormous crow seems like exactly the kind of thing Shimabukuro would show us.

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Well, here's hoping there will be a face-off between Tommyrod and Neo in the next chapter.

By which I mean a contest to see who can make the craziest faces.

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Ethiser posted:

I hope this whole manga has just been a very long setup to make a frog legs taste like chicken joke.

I think God works as a punchline all by itself, because of course God in a manga about eating is a frog, the animal most famous for having a large tongue.

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Jesus Mary and Joseph we have left behind the notion of opening cans of whoopass entirely and moved on to home-cooked whoopass made from freshly grown ingredients

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Terror Sweat posted:

goku let frieza power up, and the only bad thing that happened was he had an extra long trip to go back home

Well that and he got such a powerful virulent heart disease that it only failed to kill him because of time traveler interference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

It was delicious down to the last page and my eyes are drooling.

See you next meal, Toriko.

• Locked thread