Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jackymc
Mar 30, 2010

Batmasterson posted:

Wow glad I checked this before I went to bed. I'll read it again tomorrow to be sure but I'm a tad confused on who all has defected from the IGO, and who all were killed at the round table. Still and epic chapter and Zebra never ever ever disappoints.

Regarding the confusion:
If you go to the Toriko wikia
http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/IGO

It has the two defectors and the guys who died. I don't know how they were able to distinguish those three guys from the undetailed panels that were shown, but whatever; they didn't seem that important anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackymc
Mar 30, 2010

Mr. Maltose posted:

Joa's been around for a while, but this is the first time we find out just how big a deal he is. He's been dicking around the place ever since Livebearer's arc

Yeah, I was wondering why the author did the super-mystery-shadow-silhouette that's usually reserved for unseen characters even though he's clearly been shown to us before

jackymc
Mar 30, 2010
New Chapter

*NM I'm dumb. Fun chapter.

jackymc
Mar 30, 2010
I have no idea what's happening but it looks cool so I'll allow it.

jackymc
Mar 30, 2010
I really liked it last week when he got wrecked by Heracles. It showed just how big of a gap it is between him and basically an animal God, so I'm a little upset that Toriko not only got revived out of nowhere but he got an insane power-up that lets him connect a punch. Shits whack yo'

jackymc
Mar 30, 2010
So in regards to which King is in which zone, I'm assuming now that:

Each character will go to their respective pet's ancestor.
Toriko will go to the Battle Wolf
Coco to the Raven
Sunny to the Snake

which leaves Zebra to the Dragon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackymc
Mar 30, 2010

Law Cheetah posted:

his life seemed fine to me. his struggle seems to be mainly this philosophical issue about free will? im just like welcome to the club idiot

Is it confirmed that this is 100% Acacia talking and not Neo just taken over using Acacia's body as a host?

I have been assuming all this time that Acacia probably was a good guy and that Neo just wants to trigger all these people by talking poo poo to them.

• Locked thread