Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Holy gently caress, that attack by Zebra at the end. :magical:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Holy gently caress, that chapter!:catstare:

Zebra's fight is just amazing so far, he blew the loving flesh off of that Nitro's bones, I mean Holy poo poo man!

Then Setsuno's fight, the sense of movement conveyed and the fight choreography are just superb, then the look on her face at the end. :magical:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

RatHat posted:

Look below, she has boobs

Ok, a VERY feminine-looking man. :v:

Also, Joa is scary looking. This author is just so good at drawing scary looking characters, I've never seen the whole glowing-eyes-in-shadow thing done quite as well as it has been done here.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

243: :tviv: I can't even imagine the power creep we are going to see as the series goes on, I mean, as far as I can tell Jiro just slowed movement by like 99% for everything on earth! I mean, holy loving poo poo. What the hell kind of things can Frohze do? What the hell will Toriko be doing by the later arcs? :wtc:

Also: Jiro is loving awesome. :kamina:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

The Fresh Prince posted:

Can't wait to see Midora vs. Joa/Zombie Frohze.

I'm assuming that Joa is just someone possessing Frohze's corpse or something, if so Midora is going to absolutely wreck their poo poo. Midora might be a villain but I foresee some absolutely righteous anger at someone desecrating the body of his adoptive mother like that.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Fabricated posted:

Hahahahaha, the artist is an absolutely masterful troll.

Amazing, simply amazing.

"But what about you and Komatsu?!? Aren't you and him partners?!? :byodood:"
"What does that have to do with this? :geno:"
"Well, no, it shouldn't but... Doesn't it?!? :psyduck:"

We are all Sunny today.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

ANIME AKBAR posted:

So what the hell does rapid hair growth have to do with good food? Is this a Japan thing?

Of course it would make hair grow, after all, it's on Toriko's full course and will have to pair up well with God. :laugh:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Mr. Maltose posted:

I really want it to be Brunch's hometown so that Komatsu can get all his harem in one octopus. Also want to see Brunch post-timeskip, because I don't think he was in the chef corps spread when everyone left.

It would make a lot of sense if it is his hometown. The cloud dudes with the wheels are a type of Yokai, frog dude is probably an allusion to Kappas, and Brunch is obviously a Tengu.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

messagemode1 posted:

Nobody's eating a humanoid's skin.

They're eating his smoke cloud which condensed into a form of tofu product called tofu skin, and his tears.

You're right that's not nearly as ba-

messagemode1 posted:

If anything they're eating the equivalent of his farts.

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Author's been playing Echo the Dolphin and Castlevania recently hasn't he?

• Locked thread