Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Plutonis posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo being electrocuted forever is pretty drat harsh!

Did you see how cocky he was acting? Fucker deserved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

alkanphel posted:

I actually don't remember but I just suddenly realised I hadn't seen her for some time. Maybe the last time I remember seeing her was at the starting of the Mellow Cola arc?

You're right. They left her rear end riding the Giga Horses with Zombie. She only appears in filler/after-episode stuff now.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Nahxela posted:

I wonder what would happen if you ate Century Soup, Meteor Garlic, and this egg drink all at the same time.

He does use that Mors Oil that Komatsu et al discovered when getting the Shining Gourami, which was supposedly super healthy and stuff.

gently caress, Toriko should've put the garlic on his full course. I like that the only boring ingredient on there so far is the BB Corn.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

pinegala posted:

I really like this setting, but feel kinda guilty because it moved from BIG BEASTS REND AND EAT to just cool Japanese food myths.

Nah, it's both. What did you think those leeches wanted to do to Coco?

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Reiche posted:

Ahaha, my God the anime ended loving embarrassingly.

They couldn't stop at Super Saiyan Troll doll...

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Chinaman7000 posted:

I'll agree at some points the food charm is not there, and that part started getting weird. Old man tears are not appetizing. Or penguin drool.

But when it's good, it's good!

They are when you caused the old man to cry. What are you, a vegetarian?

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

...Brocken Jr...

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Fabricated posted:

Could just be Toriko specifically; it's a Japanese Mythology thing.

Also :stare:

And Sani already had Super Sai-Devil Hair.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

I think it's safe to say that Food Imagination is gone with the memory of the anime ending. loving super troll doll...

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Literally Kermit posted:

Some other highlights I liked:

Komatsu is about to outperform the best Nitro chefs by 50 percent.

To be fair, that's because they're impatient fucks (Or don't want to deal with Herac). It'd only be 20% otherwise.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Well Toriko earth is something along the lines of 4x to 6x as large as regular Earth.

That's just because the gourmet world is eating it.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Reiche posted:

Ah, yeah I meant meteor garlic. All meteor spice did was ruin the whole human world :haw:

That's until Komatsu figures out how to cook that poo poo up.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Watch the Battle Wolf be the true rear end in a top hat of the group.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

sharktamer posted:

If Handsome has a monster inside him like the main 4, I guess that means almost everyone has one?

Do you have Gourmet Cells in you and survived the process? You probably have one.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Nahxela posted:

In the Anime, it was basically a non-detailed win for the good guys for almost everyone. Also, Toriko fuses with his appetite demon in some weird Super Saiyan analog, and it looks really dumb.

It's really bad.

He looked like a troll doll. And they made Tommyrod survive being eaten somehow.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

davidHalestorm posted:

It's on page 16, it seemed grabbing the monkey king's balls gave Toriko's multi-dimensional sight or something, since we can see Komatsu missing heart

Are you sure he didn't just feel Bambina's heartbeat? Try that on your buddy and see if you can't feel his heat beat.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Lpzie posted:

So spice meteors were the final touches of the Earth cooking process? Or unrelated?

I think the meteor spice was Midora's way of spoiling the broth.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I like how Setsuno is all "dont hit the goddamn earth with that"

Rather than like, the ground.
The Earth.

He did make the Earth stand still that last time he did that.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Death Bot posted:

there was an entirely filler character whose job was to be the bystander in fights and admire/explain what's going on.

you know, a second, komatsu. except annoying, and poorly written

It was to lower the gay undertones. Luckily they realized their mistake and cut her from the main story. She also stole Yuda's food measuring gimmick.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Shugojin posted:

Battle Wolf doesn't gently caress around even a little bit

He's too old for that poo poo.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

davidHalestorm posted:

I think that Acacia and Neo are distinct entities, tho

Acacia probably corrupted Neo. Turning it into an rear end in a top hat instead of a hungry little creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Guinness mauled the gently caress out of Neo when he caught Jiro's scent on him.

• Locked thread