Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cooldude2.0
Oct 12, 2004
Grimey Drawer
I can't decide if the half-shaven guy's defection is more surprising than the vice president's.
Zebra is such a badass even the Nitro took notice. And the connection to Buranchi is a lot clearer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cooldude2.0
Oct 12, 2004
Grimey Drawer
The pacing has been pretty great lately. I was impressed that they used two chapters on this episode instead of stretching them out.

cooldude2.0
Oct 12, 2004
Grimey Drawer
Joa is scary because the manga has been building towards killing Setsuno, or at least pretending to.

wonder if Zebra is finally feeling a little less cocky

cooldude2.0
Oct 12, 2004
Grimey Drawer
He doesn't repeat any skills, he instantly makes his own vastly superior skill.
His powerup will be when he expands his definition of "ingredient"

cooldude2.0
Oct 12, 2004
Grimey Drawer
I think/hope Kuribou had a change of heart after everything went off the rails
I think the thing that hits Jirou is some seed thrown by Teppei. No clue what or why, of course.
The president and Midora probably were fighting in space. It seems entirely reasonable that if they fought on the planet's surface, they would end up destroying it.

Other gourmet planets seem reasonable now since the ability to leap from one planet to another is hardly less plausible than the ability to halt an entire planet.

cooldude2.0
Oct 12, 2004
Grimey Drawer
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Toriko/Ch-248--Ichiryuu-s-Power--?id=174503
I'm guessing floating islands benefit the guy with lots of floating atoms. Seems like Ichiryuu would have the best mobility of anything ever, basically nullifying not just gravity, but inertia too, by having the atoms spread throughout his body. That's a pretty great overpowered power.

cooldude2.0
Oct 12, 2004
Grimey Drawer
The tongue eats things and Toriko's punches don't, yet. Why didn't you compare it to Sani's gourmet hair?

cooldude2.0
Oct 12, 2004
Grimey Drawer

Liar posted:

It's pretty funny that this is a world where billions are starving to death, but every time we see anybody eating it's a fifteen-course meal made with animals the size of houses. It seems like a couple Regal Mammoths could basically feed half the planet if everyone just adapted to eating normal sized portions.
Who in their right mind would give up a jewel meat factory to feed the masses?
Apparently all of humanity can eat inordinate amounts of food, since all the portions of 4 beast were full meal sized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cooldude2.0
Oct 12, 2004
Grimey Drawer

Crunkjuice posted:

His jagan eye activated, and it does absolutely nothing
And yet that was the only few seconds of the last episode that wasn't filler. I think it'll be like the first season of Magi and countless other shows that have a terrible anime orginal ending and then pick back up like it never happened. Maybe the gang will defeat joa and starjyun and then next season toriko wakes up to discover it was all a dream.

Apparently there's no chapter this week. Coupled with the anime ending, I'd say human world is in crisis.

• Locked thread