Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!

Reiche posted:

Toriko is peak shounen so the quicker you can get over the immense power inflation, the more you can sit back and enjoy all the manliness. And Komatsu.

And play find the hidden dongs in each chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
Rampant speculation but going to spoiler none the less I guess this means that at some point all of Acacia's disciples will get back together and fight against Joa and his faction.

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!

Seebach posted:

Though I guess since Sani's hair ate Tommy all things considered this is tamer by default.

I think that's still my most wtf moment of this Manga. That was intense.

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
Was that an octopussy ?

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!

Mr. Maltose posted:

Honestly, I love it. Of course the people who are at the bleeding edge of body perfection via eating can control their bodies down to the singular atoms in their structure. Food already allows you to become super-dense without changing anything else about how you interact with the world, to possess hair that has malevolent will to eat the planet and then go out to space, or to let your immune system become anathema to all other life. Let's just get crazy.

Let's not forget it also makes you strong enough to freeze the entire planet and everything on it momentarily!!!

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
So Midora ruined Acacia's ultimate goal. I wonder if he's still alive somewhere

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
I wonder if the other 3 Heavenly kings were also gathering food from the Gourmet would. Would be kinda lovely if they weren't.

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
Well there goes my theory that the billion birds were immature Nitros.

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!

LanceKing2200 posted:

Mangastream

Just like the good ol days :allears:

Interesting power up, would have been more appropriate for Coco no?

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
They letting anyone into the gourmet world now?

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
weird I did not realize that Kaka had died

RE:Komatsu
direct injection

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
Wait... was the real Kaka killed and Pair (the nitro) took her place?

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
Definitely feel like it's wrapping up now. Gourmet world was supposed to be the final adventure... additionally, there were/are so many threads that if the author pulled them all we'd end up with a year of Sanji's having nose bleeds and no other straw hats...

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!

Mulderman posted:

Does dying at this point even seem to matter anymore? It's apparently possible to revive people and even if you don't they probably end up in the back channel or something. Juda straight up murdered a dude, but he seems to be up and running again... I think. Goddamn this series is so hard to keep track off with it jumping all over the place plot wise.

Probably can't revive TommyRod. RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
I know Toriko has always been a crazy manga, but jeez, latest chapter really went all the way off the rails.

You'd think that Neo's hated flavor would be Hope or Determination or Friendship, not anger

• Locked thread