Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Man it's been forever since I played this game against an actual person. Mostly I just fiddle around with the games, like the Tag Force series. I still like the game, but Jesus the game has gotten insane since I stopped playing. Not to mention it seems like most of my favorite cards have become useless: I mean what good is a monster with 3500 ATK and spell immunity when the average XYZ and Synchro monster has abilities like "you are now immune to all things, forever. Every Standby Phase punch your opponent in the dick. If he flinches, you win the match," and "when this card is summoned, set your opponents deck on fire." Seriously, who wants to live in a world where Blue Eyes is bottom tier?

Also I've begun watching 5D's and I'm surprised how into it I am. I mean seriously, it's a show about playing card games while riding motorcycles, it really has no right to be this engrossing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Blaze Dragon posted:

It's sad when I care more about the villains (if you can even call them that, apart from of course Vector who was very much a villain) than the heroes, though...

This is pretty much the rule for all of shounen though. Yu Yu Hakusho is pretty much the only series in history where the main character was anywhere near as interesting as the side characters. Seriously, who ever seriously preferred Yugi to Kaiba or Joey?

• Locked thread