Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

QOTSA has never been within 300 miles of my hometown so this is the first time I've ever seen them live! It's really good.

Alains Johannes was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Cpt. Spring Types posted:

I've never seen them either, so this is a nice treat. Really great show so far, they're playing a load of great songs.

Yeah all the new material sounds great. Really digging how "I Sat by the Ocean" and "Kalopsia" sound live.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ryu no Ikari posted:

For those of us that haven't listened to the album, which song was the one with Josh on the piano? I'm trying to figure out which ones they haven't played yet (and which ones I still haven't heard).

"Vampyre of Time and Memory" I think?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I Think I Lost My Headache

This setlist is insane.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Right after I buy tickets to the Kansas City show they announce the Tulsa date, 4 hours closer to home. I guess I'll see them twice this tour?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I was all set to see them in a week and a half but they rescheduled the show until May of next year. This might have been easier to swallow if the venue or the company I bought tickets from bothered to send out an email notifying me of the change weeks ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I saw them Wednesday and when Josh said "here's one we don't play very often" the crowd went wild. Then they played "The Fun Machine..." and it was clear nobody in the theater had ever heard it before. When the song finished he thanked the crowd for getting into it by the end because it hasn't been getting a reaction at shows.

• Locked thread