Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not An Irish Monk
May 1, 2009

This one sounds so loving funky :slick: This is going to be immense, and I can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not An Irish Monk
May 1, 2009
Can we just like...skip April and May this year? We don't really need those months.

Not An Irish Monk
May 1, 2009
This thing is grimy as gently caress and I love it. It just oozes out of the speakers.

Not An Irish Monk
May 1, 2009
Took me a few listens, but I'm really liking this a lot. It's more low-key and creeping than their other albums, but it still really grooves (esp. Smooth Sailing, my god it's physically impossible to sit still with that song on).

• Locked thread