Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
My day has been listening to that song on repeat. It's been a good day. So stoked for the new album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
I actually did not like this album the first time I played it through. I shelved it for the new Alice in Chains album. When I did come back to it about a week ago, and gave it another listen, I couldn't believe how stupid I was on the first play through. This album is amazing. I'm not sure if it will displace Lullabies as my favorite QOTSA album, but it's close. I'm kind of sad that I'll be deployed when they come around to my area of the country :saddowns:.

The only song that I'm not huge on is ...Like Clockwork. I just can't get into it, no matter how badly I want to.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

mkay0 posted:

Other than Songs for the Deaf, every Queens record has been like that for me.

Lullabies was definitely like that for me, and is now my favorite QOTSA album. This one is a close second though. I guess. I don't know, I loving love everything they've ever done :ohdear:

• Locked thread