Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Sir Lemming posted:

SFTD hooked me instantly and I've only gotten to love it more and more. Might as well start there.

I doubt any of their albums will turn you off, though.

Agreed, as soon as that scream came in on Millionaire and everything dropped in the first time I heard it I was hooked on the band. I'd definitely start there.

Also I love that new song. It's well and truly amazing, and I know that the studio version is gonna own bones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

mia2000 posted:

1. Keep Your Eyes Peeled
2. I Sat By The Ocean
3. The Vampyre of Time and Memory
4. If I Had A Tail
5. My God Is The Sun
6. Kalopsia
7. Fairweather Friends
8. Smooth Sailing
9. I Appear Missing
10. …Like Clockwork

Aw man I was hoping we could get another 2-3 tracks :(

Still though if all the songs are anywhere near as good as My God is the Sun this album will be incredible.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I know, I know, youtube comments and all that, but quite a few people are down on this song.

idgi it owns a lot :confused:

• Locked thread