Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I think any of them are a fine place to start, I listened to Lullabies to Paralyze first and it's still my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Cheesus posted:

It's one of those very rare songs for me where I love the lyrics and story more than the music. At least once a week I'll find myself talking to myself: "I'm high class, I'm a whore -- actually both. Basically I'm a pro!".

I was a little surprised that of all of the songs on the album, that's the one that most remixers gravitated toward.

"You're insulted, you can't be bought or sold. Translation: Offer too low!"

Suture Up Your Future had to grow on me but I really like it now, and River in the Road is one of my favorites. My least favorite on Era Vulgaris is probably Run, Pig, Run- it's not really bad or anything, but Long Slow Goodbye and I Think I Lost My Headache are such amazing last tracks for their respective albums that it just seems weak in comparison.

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

echronorian posted:

See this bugs me because anyone who thinks this does not understand how music is written. You can't just mentally leap back to where you were years ago, it's not like pulling a book off the shelf and jumping to page 100.

Sounds like the same type of people that want every Strokes album to be Is This It even though they complained that Room On Fire was "too samey".

aka idiots

• Locked thread