Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sout
Apr 24, 2014

This would be a nice time to live in LA, or the US for that matter. Will be seeing them at Reading Festival in August though, and did get to see Josh's solo gig in London where he premiered "Villains of Circumstance."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Can't say I could really pick a favourite, I tend to listen to the albums in one go (as I do with most music, given I have to take a long-ish bus so often). Still, there's not many songs I regularly skip, though I can't say I can often bring myself to listen to the last five minutes of "I Think I Lost My Headache"

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Haven't listened to it in a while but I'm pretty sure they just start squeezing air out of balloons at one point.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I saw Josh's solo gig in London in June (which also had Troy and Mark Lanegan as guests) and he played a new song called 'Villains of Circumstance,' very curious to see if it appears on any album.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

ICHIBAHN posted:

I would like to resurrect this thread to talk about KYUSS, QOTSA and Desert Sessions if I may

I'll admit to only having listened to most of Kyuss and DS' stuff once. It's interesting going back and seeing where some Queens songs originated, like the original Millionaire and a part of one song that sounds a lot like the intro to Everybody Knows That You're Insane

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Good call, I listened to all of that a couple times too. I don't recall a lot of it strongly except for Miss Sanders because it's such an odd song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

IUG posted:

Is there any legal way to obtain the Desert Sessions besides ebay? I want to own them, but they're not even on Amazon as a mp3 download.

iTunes has 9/10 only which is really weird.

• Locked thread