Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parachute
May 18, 2003
I can't wait for this/to see them live, again!

Parachute fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Mar 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parachute
May 18, 2003

TheAbortionator posted:

Every time the topic of qotsa comes up I feel the need to mention the time this happened.

http://www.nme.com/news/nme/32517

Of course they open with Feel Good Hit of the Summer.

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Polegrinder posted:

I have never ever listened to QOTSA before, somehow I've avoided them for the past 15 (?) years. I have listened to Them Crooked Vultures and quite enjoy that. Would it be best to start with Rated R since it seems to be getting high praise in this thread?

Thanks

I think Rated R might be their most solid album all around and this is a good way to go. If you like the really rock-driven songs a lot, I'd suggest you check out their "S/T" album after that.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
I love the 1-2 punch of Lullaby/Medication on "Lullabies to Paralyze" - perfect way to start an album.

• Locked thread