Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

LordPants posted:

So silly question, but I remember them chopping and changing the setlist each night when I saw them (during the Era Vulgaris tour). Do they just play the same shows at festival, or do you think they only have a small mount of material with the new drummer?

Also for a laugh, Dave Grohl playing Hanging Tree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TkVl8scFFw

He plays it C C C C# instead of C C C D which is why it sounds "dark" or "wrong"

Alain Johannes posted in the Youtube comments there that Dave played it correctly (how it was originally played) to correct someone else and I can't stop laughing at that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Fairweather Friends is amazing :allears:

• Locked thread